VI Manufacturing’s three lasers are capable of producing precision components in a wide variety of materials, sizes and thicknesses. They provide the foundation for our precision sheet metal fabrication as well as precision components and blanks to enable rapid prototype through production manufacturing with minimal tooling cost and short lead times.
- Machines: (1) Laserdyne 750 watt laser, (1) Laserdyne 1,000 watt laser, (1) Haco 3,500 watt laser.
- Materials: Mylar, Delrin, Acrylic, Polyurethane, Circuit board material, Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass and other material types.
- Material sheet size: From 1" square or strip material to sheets as large as 80” X 170"
- Multiple axis capabilities: Four axis, including “Z” axis to 23” and rotary to 1” through hole tubing and 26" diameter blanks on Laserdyne machines.
- Typical material thicknesses: Plastics from .005 thick to ½" aluminum, up to ¼” stainless steel up to 3/8" and steel to ½" thick (900 lbs max wgt).
- Additional Capabilities: Precision light welding and laser etching.
|To request a quote or more information, please
use this link to send us an email:
VI Manufacturing services Rochester - Buffalo - Syracuse - Upstate New York
Copyright 2011 Computing Designs Inc., Orlando, FL 32835